FAQ’s related to Application Form Filling
1. What additional benefits I will get after registration on job portal?
You will get following benefits
· Resume writing tips
· Online Test practice test
· Information of Career oriented courses
· Interview Tips
· Links for Various Govt. and Corporate scholarship
2. Can I apply to all Government and Private Jobs using this portal?
No. you can apply to Job list given in the login only, also you need to check last date of application filling.
3. Is registration on the Jobs Portal free?
Yes. Registration is free for job seekers and job advertisers, but to apply for any job you need to pay application fee for that post.
4. How do I search for job on the jobs portal?
In your login we have provided active job links, you need to check eligibility and then apply.
5. What should I do so that I can apply for multiple employers?
Ensure that you complete and update your online CV profile. In your login you need to apply for multiple positions.
6. How does the Jobs Portal work for job seekers?
Registered Job Seekers can get Government and Private Job details in his/her login. We advise job seekers to complete their online CV profile so that they can be included in our website's Job Seeker Search.
7. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
8. Where will you get help for Online Application?
Help related to Online Application will be available on
Nearest MS-CIT Center (Click for Nearest MS-CIT Center)
Call on 9326552525
9. How do I know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated "REGISTRATION NO." and "PASSWORD" & Also Email & SMS are send to registered Email ID & registered Mobile No.
10. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
"REGISTRATION NO." and "PASSWORD" are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it.
11. If I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
To retrieve password, you have to select secured question and give answer.
12. Is form approved must?
Applicant shall check the application summary and must approve the application by clicking the "Approve Form" link. The application will be considered only after approval.
13. Which Browser use for form filling?
Application form can be filled using any type of browser, but preferred to use latest Browser.
14. I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Profile?
Please click on the information type to modify the profile & then apply for the respective post. Candidate should note that the data entered in basic Info cannot be modified.
FAQ’s related to Job Description
1. Job Location: Metro Cities of Across Maharashtra & India.
2. Interview Location: Interview Location most preferably district level it is totally dependent upon the Employer.
3. Salary Range: Salary range varies from
6,000 – 8,000 for SSC.
8,000 – 10,000 for HSC.
Note: Salary depends upon the Interview Performance & Employer
4. Offer Letter: Communication related to Interview & Offer Letter done by Employer.
In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven't received username & password within 2 hours , Please contact us on 9326552525 giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you –
Name of the Post applied
Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no)
Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.